64bit: cmake and fortran

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 11:18:00 GMT 2013

> On Mar 16 07:24, marco atzeri wrote:

>> I guess it is time to add the "long double" math functions to newlib
>> that I skipped years ago...
>
> Oh, please!!!  That would be incredible, fantastic, outstanding.  The
> OpenBSD sources contain i686 and x86_64 implementations of some basic
> routines which may come in handy for long double support.  Don't
> hesitate to discuss any problems you run into on the newlib list.  I'm
> not great in that math stuff, but I'll look into getting help if
> necessary.
>

> Thanks,
> Corinna

added to my list of math libs: netbsd, freebsd, openbsd

There is also someone try to catch the best from all
openlibm (https://github.com/JuliaLang/openlibm)

It will take some time as the spare time is not as
big as last time, but I am thinking to split in several
small step instead of try to make everything in one shot

Regards
Marco