Sat Jun 8 19:44:00 GMT 2013
Support for NAS added.
This is a new upstream release, with upstream changes listed below. See
also the package documentation in /usr/share/doc/libao.
Libao is a cross-platform audio library that allows programs to output
audio using a simple API on a wide variety of platforms. It currently
* Null output (handy for testing without a sound device)
* WAV files
* AU files
* OSS (Open Sound System, used on Linux and FreeBSD)
* ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture)
* polypaudio (next generation GNOME sound server)
* esd (EsounD or Enlightened Sound Daemon)
* NAS (Network Audio Server)
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
How many nuclear engineers does it take to change a light bulb ?
Seven: One to install the new bulb, and six to determine what to do
with the old one for the next 10,000 years.
-------------- next part --------------
1.1.0 - February 21, 2011
- Add autofoo ld symbol versioning to build system
- Update Roar driver to latest API
- Fix Roar driver to not block on SLP lookup during probe
- Improve/correct latency setup in ALSA (see Trac #1762)
- Add missing ctype.h header in build (see Trac #1760)
- Move toward more consistent option naming across drivers
- Fix Mac OS X AUHAL support to properly handle suspend/wakeup,
headphone plug/unplug, other hardware events
- Correct ao_example.c source to not pass dangling pointer for
the matrix argument.
- Add 24 bit playback to Pulse plugin
- Fix 24 bit playback in ALSA plugin
- Fix segfaults when closing a driver that did not successfully open.
- Fix compilation of sndio plugin
- Fix building Mac OS X driver AUHAL compilation for 10.5,
restore Mac OS X 10.4 support
More information about the Cygwin-apps