Please build 64 bit packages

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d@gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:35:00 GMT 2013

On 25 July 2013 08:15, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> now that the 64 bit version is in the wild, it would be incredibly cool
> if you could all have a look into building your packages, which are not
> yet available, for the 64 bit distro.

I still have no access to a 64-bit machine to validate any of the
packages I maintain.  I can cross-compile them (as I did with mksh),
but I can't guarantee they work.  Should I proceed?

> Alternatively, for those of your packages which are "noarch" packages,
> for instance perl or python scripts, please drop usa note here along
> the lines of "please copy package foo from 32 to 64 bit distro".

I think python-gdata and googlecl fall in to this category, so please
feel free to copy them over.

Thanks!

Chris

--