Linking SDL

Sun Jul 21 03:14:00 GMT 2013

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 12:23:17PM -0700, joejeflef wrote:
>Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum and I think this message is
>in the correct format. I am trying to create an SDL program inside of Cygwin
>using MinGW as the compiler. Whenever I try to compile the program, it says
>that the SDL.h can not be found. Can someone please explain to me how to
>show Cygwin which directories to look for the SDL.dll and other libraries.

Sorry.  The message is in the correct format but you're in the wrong mailing
list.  Please go back to http://cygwin.com/lists.html .  If you read the
description there you can see that the description says:

"This list is intended for discussing solutions.  It is not (with one
exception) for bug reports, "it would be nice", or "how do I" type of
musings."

You need to use the main cygwin list.  It does not require that you
subscribe to post.

cgf