Missing 64 bit packages

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed Aug 7 12:56:00 GMT 2013

On 07/08/2013 08:11, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug  6 20:48, Jon TURNEY wrote:
>> On 05/08/2013 10:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro.  It
>>> got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing.  I'll look
>>> into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
>>> would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.
>>>
>>> There's also the problem of missing maintainers again.  Some of the
>>> names in the below list didn't show up for a long time.  Please guys, be
>>> so kind as to reply to this mail, so we can check if some packages are
>>> orphaned, or if you are just busy.
>>
>>> ORPHANED
>>>   xmon
>>
>> I do use this occasionally, so if Yaakov doesn't want this, I will adopt it.

I have rebuilt Jari Aalto's xmon-1.5.6-3 package for x86_64 and uploaded it.

I also noticed that the x86 xmon-1.5.6-3 source package on sourceware was
damaged, fortunately it was still available on Jari's upload site, so I have
replaced it with that.

Since the last upstream release of xmon was 1.5.6 in Febuary 2000, I don't
think the maintainer-ship is going to be too onerous :-)