[64bit] GCC 4.8.0 LTO issue: lto1: internal compiler error: in add_symbol_to_partition, at lto/lto-partition.c:284

Václav Zeman vhaisman@gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:50:00 GMT 2013

None of the tricks (-fno-reorder-blocks, -r, -nostdlib) help here. It
still fails the same way. Shall I create a GCC Bugzilla report from
this then?

--
VZ