[ITP] mingw64-x86_64-winpthreads 3.0b_svn5726-1

Mon Apr 8 19:58:00 GMT 2013

On 4/7/2013 5:47 AM, JonY wrote:
> For now, I intend to push it to 64bit Cygwin only, once gcc 4.7 for the
> 32bit cygwin hits release, I will push it there too.
>
> There are some files in the package that replaces

e.g. "conflict with"

> some of the
> mingw-w64-headers CRT headers, this is done on purpose. will
> cygcheck/setup have any issues?

Yes. I'm not sure how that should be handled. If you want to "force" the
switch, for that particular toolchain, then the cygwin package of the
mingw-w64-headers for that toolchain should probably stop shipping those
files, so that the (new) winpthreads package for that toolchain can
start shipping them.

If you DON'T want to force the switch, then...? Use the alternatives
framework for those particular headers?

--
Chuck