[ITP] xlaunch (experimental)

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Fri Mar 16 15:02:00 GMT 2012

On 11/03/2012 22:46, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2012-03-11 12:38, Jon TURNEY wrote:
>>
>> xlaunch is a simple Windows GUI tool for starting XWin.

[snip]

>> http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/xlaunch/xlaunch-20120311-1.tar.bz2
>> http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/xlaunch/xlaunch-20120311-1-src.tar.bz2
>>

> FTBFS:

Thanks for testing.

> 1) The default HtmlHelp SDK location is incorrect for Win64 systems (the SDK
> is 32bit, so installs by default under "C:\Program Files (x86)").

I was just thinking the other day that this default would be wrong if the path
was localized as well.  I've added some cygpath runes which hopefully fix this.

> 2) You need to add a rule to build xlaunch.hhp:
>
> Making all in htmlhelp
> make[1]: Entering directory `${B}/htmlhelp'
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `${S}/xlaunch.hhp', needed by
> `xlaunch.chm'.  Stop.

This file is included in the source, but was named XLaunch.hhp, so I think
this is was a case sensitivity issue. I've fixed the case of the filename.

> 3) Where is setupreg.sh?

I've fixed things so this is now patched into ${C} and installed from there.

updated files:

http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/xlaunch/xlaunch-20120316-1.tar.bz2
http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/xlaunch/xlaunch-20120316-1-src.tar.bz2