setup.exe -s (--site) option not working

David King dking@xforty.com
Wed Jan 18 03:14:00 GMT 2012

cygwin install, version 2.763

I created a batch file to auto install cygwin with some packages (see below).  When I run the batch file from a command prompt, it just outputs "getUrlToStream failed" multiple times before it ends.  If I take out the -s option and run the batch file, the gui displays and stops on the page to choose a download site and then the next page goes into the package selection gui.  If I quit the gui installer at that point, and then re-run my batch file, the install performs perfectly.  My best guess is that it's loading the previously selected download site in one of the generated setup files.  Is this a known issue or is there a workaround?

The batch file is here:
https://gist.github.com/1630619

The output saved to my setup.log is here:
https://gist.github.com/1630611