ITP: algol68g

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Mon Apr 2 20:23:00 GMT 2012

Am 02.04.2012 21:56, schrieb Yaakov (Cygwin/X):
> On 2012-04-02 14:33, Thomas Wolff wrote:
>> wget http://towo.net/algol68g/setup.hint
>
> * I suggest category: Interpreters instead of Devel.
Maybe. But then Java might fit in there as well. Having another look,
the split between these two seems a bit unorganized
(Languages/Devtools/Devlibs might be better).
Are both categories OK?

> * Some of the new deps in requires: are incorrect, and commas should
> not be used between deps.
Which and why (apart from the commas)? Suggestion to fix?
New version uploaded.

>> wget http://towo.net/algol68g/algol68g-2.3.7.4-0.tar.bz2
>
> What is the purpose of the header files if there is no library?
I thought you might ask...
According to the author they are needed for dynamic compilation. Might
fit better elsewhere but I don't wish to tamper with the compiler setup.

Thomas