[ITP] ca-certificates

Mon Oct 31 00:20:00 GMT 2011

While we're waiting for the Tcl/Tk rebuild, with gcc-4.5 out, I can
start resyncing the distro with Ports' overrides.

ca-certificates contains the Certificate Authority root certificates
needed for verifying SSL certificates.  It is needed for updating curl
and GNOME; wget can can also use it via the ca-certificate option.

ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports/release-2/_DISTRO_/ca-certificates/

ca-certificates is already included in all major distros.

Yaakov