[RFU] zsh-4.3.11-2

Wed Jan 12 11:21:00 GMT 2011

On Jan 12 00:31, Peter A. Castro wrote:
> Greetings,
>   Due to an environmental setup error on my part, the build & install of
> zsh-4.3.11 created a package that will cause users problems using the
> compinit system.  I've re-build the package correctly.
>
> Please upload:
>
> wget -nd \
> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/setup.hint \
> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.3.11-2.tar.bz2 \
> http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.3.11-2-src.tar.bz2
>
> Versions 4.3.9-1, 4.3.10dev2-1 and 4.3.11-1 can be deleted.
> Only versions 4.3.10-1 and 4.3.11-2 should remain.

Uploaded and old versions removed.

Two requests:

- Please don't send the announcement before the files have been uploaded.
  The order of reading mails is not always the same as the order in which
  you sent them ;)

- The setup.hint file should not contain prev and curr markers if they
  are not necessary.

Oh and, btw., don't you have upload rights yourself?

Thanks,

Red Hat