256x256 px icons

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Wed Aug 10 14:02:00 GMT 2011

> On Aug 10 12:07, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> That looks excellent, IMHO.  Can I just grab it for the official 32x32
>> terminal icon?  There's no reason I should duplicate the work, right? ;)

Thanks.  I jumped into this icon project to contribute, so, ja. :)

> Here's my new icon set for the setup icon using your above C for midgets
> in the 32x32 setup icon:  http://cygwin.de/cygwin-setup-beveled.ico
>
> That's better, isn't it?

Yes, thanks.

The next size up, the second in the set, could use similar treatment.
You might need to generate your own logo, if the strokes in the new logo
version are too heavy and the original ones too light.  The widths are
20 px for the C and 8 px for the wedge in my original .xcf logo, and
double that in the new beveled-for-small-composites.xcf one.