SETUP: default to mintty

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Wed Aug 3 23:38:00 GMT 2011

On 8/3/2011 2:37 PM, Andy Koppe wrote:

> - The 256x256 version still has Warren's dark border around the
> terminal. Not only is this spoiling the KDE Oxygen team's work,

There's a 50% transparent black (so, gray when composited over white)
border in the original KDE artwork.  Are you saying you want to drop
this, and make it like the silver terminal bezel goes to the icon edge?

> To avoid being entirely negative, here's my proposal: forget about
> Cygwin-terminal.ico and just use Cygwin.ico.

What's wrong with using the lone Cygwin logo in 16 px through 32 px,
then switching to logo-in-terminal for 48 px and up where there's enough
resolution to allow it?