ITP: libAfterImage

Mon Jan 11 06:33:00 GMT 2010

On 05/01/2010 22:46, Charles Wilson wrote:
> libAfterImage is a prereq for rxvt-unicode-9.x. It is part of gentoo,
> fedora, and debian.
>
> http://packages.gentoo.org/package/media-libs/libafterimage
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/libAfterImage
> http://packages.debian.org/lenny/libafterimage0
>    * Debian builds from the version included in the AfterStep
>      source code, rather than the standalone version]

And Gentoo uses a blocker to prevent the installation of both, as
AfterStep ships with its own (newer?) version of the library.  That
means if we wanted to add AfterStep later, we would have to outright
replace these.

So how about we just ITP AfterStep instead, and be done with it?  I've
ITP'd libgsf, a prerequisite for librsvg (used by libAfterImage for SVG
support), and I'm working now on AfterStep itself (fixed the build for
shared libs and am trying to pinpoint a SIGSEGV in the tools).

Yaakov
Cygwin/X