Please use either "sourceware.org" or (when possible) "cygwin.com" in announcement messages

Andrew Schulman schulman.andrew@epamail.epa.gov
Fri May 15 20:27:00 GMT 2009

> And, no, I'm not going to automatically add the unsubscribe message to
> everything that shows up for cygwin-announce.  But thanks for asking.

Since this is something that probably every person wonders about who ever
posts to cygwin-announce, perhaps it would be useful for you to restate the
reason, say, once a year or so, on, oh, I don't know, maybe May 15.  No
doubt there is a good reason, but I don't recall ever learning what it is.
Thanks, Andrew.