Patch: Setup.exe - search for package

Andrew Punch andrew@magneticbooks.com.au
Tue Mar 31 12:20:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have attached a patch for searching packages in the package selection
screen. The patch is against version 2.573.2.3 - I couldn't get the CVS
head to build due to a libtool version problem.

The features of the patch are as follows:
* In the "Select Packages" screen I added a new edit box - the search
edit box. The search edit box is to the left of the Keep/Prev/Curr/Exp
and View elements
* As soon as the text in the search edit box changes - the list of
packages is filtered
* If the package name contains the text in the search edit box - the
package is displayed
* If the View is in "Category" mode - only categories containing
matching packages will be displayed, when a category is expanded only
matching packages are shown

Any suggestions are welcome.

-Andrew