Trying to add an exit confirmation dialog to Cygwin setup.exe, failing

Sun Mar 15 19:02:00 GMT 2009

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 07:47:33AM -0600, Terry Fleming wrote:
>> I can't believe I wasted two days of my life on this sludge.
>
> I can't believe I wasted five minutes of my life reading email from
> someone who doesn't know how to use a debugger.

Chris,

I know how to use a debugger. But I have found that debugging gui
applications like setup.exe with gdb is...unobvious, even for me. The
guy made the effort, did the work, and has developed a working solution.
That deserves kudos, and to TC the P -- not condescension.

--
Chuck