[ITP] task-1.7.1-1 (pinging for awaiting review)

Sun Jun 21 22:26:00 GMT 2009

Federico Hernandez wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just a ping to remember about this waiting to be reviewed package:

  Sorry for the delay!

> You can get the 3 required files from:
> http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/setup.hint

  Looks correct.

> http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/task-1.7.1-1.src.tar.bz2

  Builds OK from source, but you didn't use either cygport or GBS, so it
doesn't install /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/task-1.7.1-1.README when following your
instructions.  Given how simple the packaging is, I reckon you should be able
to build it from just the most trivial cygport file.  Have a go with the
attached; shove them in a temp directory anywhere, run "cygport task-1.7.1-1
download" followed by "cygport task-1.7.1-1 all".

> http://taskwarrior.org/download/cygwin/task-1.7.1-1.tar.bz2

  Packaging is correct.  I dunno whether the fact that the README doesn't get
rebuilt is enough for it to be rejected, but if you'd care to have a go with
cygport that problem wouldn't arise.

    cheers,
      DaveK