[ITP] mintty 0.3.5

Andy Koppe andy.koppe@gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:55:00 GMT 2009

Andy Koppe wrote:
> I addressed a couple more small issues on SVN, including adding the
> ability to invoke the user's default shell as a login shell, by running
> mintty with "-" as the command.
>
> I also discovered a problem in command line processing: after selecting
> a config file with --config, mintty will try to invoke "--config" as the
> command. Basically, an 'argv += 2' is missing, but I ought to change the
> current ad-hoc command line processing to a getopt_long solution anyway.
>
> So I think it'd be best to hold the package process until 0.3.5.

As announced on the main list, I've released version 0.3.5 of MinTTY.

The package files are available from
http://mintty.googlecode.com/svn/pkgs/cygwin/0.3.5-1/mintty-0.3.5-1-src.tar.bz2
http://mintty.googlecode.com/svn/pkgs/cygwin/0.3.5-1/mintty-0.3.5-1.tar.bz2
http://mintty.googlecode.com/svn/pkgs/cygwin/0.3.5-1/setup.hint

The shortcut generated by the postinstall script now starts mintty with
'-' as the command, thus invoking the user's default shell as a login shell.

Andy