RFU: doxygen 1.6.1-2

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Fri Dec 18 23:14:00 GMT 2009

> There are also older releases left,
> 1.5.1-1 and 1.5.5-1.  The 1.5.1-1 release is from 2006.  Shall we
> remove it?

I'm not emotionally attached to those releases, but then, I don't use
doxygen on Cygwin.  (I only use one of the packages I maintain.  The
others are just guests in my shelter for abandoned packages.)

I guess remove them and if someone who actually uses it yells, we can
put it back.

I don't see a reason to keep 1.5.5 other than general "nice to have a
prev" reasons.  It's a Cygwin 1.5 package, so if you wanted to clean as
many of these out of the repo as possible before you release Cygwin
1.7.1, go for it.