[GTG] Re: [ITA, RFU] libgcrypt-1.4.0-1

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Tue Mar 18 15:21:00 GMT 2008

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Volker?

>>     > I just looked into the ImageMagick stuff and I would also like to keep
>>     > grace.
>>
>> By the way, there is a grace version sitting in test for more than a
>> year now. What about that version ?

It is marked test, because it is the test version for the "upcoming"
Grace 6. As the auther still treats it as test, we shouldn't treat it
different. (It's unchanged fo a while now)

There is actually a newer grace release (5.1.21) and I'll prepare
that package once IM is out.

   Volker

--
= http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Debug_Build_Problems  =
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net