make-3.81-3 (ITA??)

Rob Walker rwalker@qualcomm.com
Thu Jul 17 19:02:00 GMT 2008

I didn't mean for anyone (especially the package maintainer) to infer
that make wasn't being actively supported.  My apologies for any
misunderstanding.

I'm very interested in your opinions on colons in paths.  I'd prefer to
hear directly what they are, to avoid any misunderstanding that might
arise from me trying to glean them from the archives.

Questions I have in particular:
1. what are your thoughts on POSIX support for colons in paths?
2. what are your thoughts on Cygwin's existing support for DOS paths?

Thanks in advance.

-Rob