Who maintains tcltk? I have a patch for you.

Eric Toombs ewtoombs@uwaterloo.ca
Sun Apr 20 04:50:00 GMT 2008

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. I would
have mailed the package's maintainers directly but the "MAINTAINERS"
file in the source tree appeared to belong to gcc's source tree, along
with every other piece of documentation at the top of the source
tree--kinda weird.

Anyway, the current source tree of tcltk (20060202-1) doesn't compile on
account of a misnamed or perhaps renamed macro in tcl/win/tclWinPipe.c.
a diff is attached.

Eric Toombs