setup.exe missing mgwbz2-1.dll?

Dr. Frank Lee rl201@cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 12:04:00 GMT 2008

Building from CVS goes cleanly but I am unable to run the resulting
binary from cmd.exe:

"setup.exe - Unable to Locate Component
This application has failed to start because mgwbz2-1.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this"

If I run this from cygwin itself the application runs correctly,
setup.exe fails to start, error code 53.)

I was expecting a stand-alone setup.exe - was that incorrect of me? I see
setup/bz2lib contains only a CVS directory and nothing else, if that's
relevant.

Yours,

Frank