URGENT: flac changes causes problems updating setup.ini

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Tue Sep 18 18:11:00 GMT 2007

On 9/18/2007 8:01 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> upset: *** warning package libFLAC++5 refers to non-existent external-source: flac
> upset: *** warning package libFLAC7 refers to non-existent external-source: flac
> upset: *** warning package libOggFLAC++2 refers to non-existent external-source: flac
> upset: *** warning package libOggFLAC3 refers to non-existent external-source: flac

Did this get fixed? I don't see an external-source tag in the setup.hint
for any of these packages on mirrors.kernel.org. These packages are all
in _obsolete now and were not part of the latest flac upload.