Ping Yaakov (Was: Re: Attn: Yaakov - gvim (Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.1-1))

Michael Schaap cygwin@mscha.nl
Tue Jun 19 23:05:00 GMT 2007

On 16-Jun-2007 21:42, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 16 18:01, Michael Schaap wrote:
>
>> Would you be perhaps interested in giving up gvim?
>> If so, I'd be happy to take over. (Unless Corinna jumps in and thinks
>> it's easier for her to take it, since she already takes care of vim.)
>>

> I won't jump in.  I'm not interested in maintaining any kind of GUI.

That's fine.

Yaakov, if possible, could you please release either a) gvim 7.1, or b)
your gvim maintainership? :-)
In case of b), I'll be happy to take over and prepare a 7.1 release.

– Michael