RXVT doesn't recognize ALT + Cursor keys

Lapo Luchini lapo@lapo.it
Tue Aug 28 07:35:00 GMT 2007

Some brain-deadness (probably jet-lag-related) didn't let me see this
message yesterday (even if I searched for "recent thread with the word
'rxvt' in the Subject"...), but with new rxvt*-6 I also have problems
with Alt-BackSpace deleting TWO words instead of one, so there may be
some more to this problem than it appears?... =)

Also, something has changed with font management, I guess, but I hope
the announce of the new package will tell about that...

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin/91847

--
Lapo Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (OpenPGP & X.509)