[ITP] mlcscope-14.1.8

Dave & Diane daveanddiane@kringlecottage.com
Wed Jul 19 04:32:00 GMT 2006

Hello!

I would like to propose a new package, mlcscope for cygwin. I would like
to become the maintainer of this package.

I'm including the setup.hint:

$ cat setup.hint
# comment
sdesc: "Lucent version of cscope for multiple languages (mlcscope)"
ldesc: "Lucent version of cscope for multiple languages (mlcscope).
mlcscope is a source code browser tool allowing developers to simplify
searching source code. mlcscope differs from cscope by using
separate parsers for C/C++ and Java. mlcscope is developed by
Lucent Technologies."
requires: cygwin
category: Devel

As far as I am aware, mlcscope is not available in any major Linux
distribution.

I have placed the packages to be reviewed at
http://www.lowtechnet.com/cscope :

http://www.lowtechnet.com/cscope/mlcscope-14.1.8-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www.lowtechnet.com/cscope/mlcscope-14.1.8-1.tar.bz2
http://www.lowtechnet.com/cscope/setup.hint

I appreciate your time considering this package for the cygwin distribution.

Cheers
Dave

--
http://www.velvetstarbears.com/  http://www.kringlecottage.com/