[ITP] cppad (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)

Brad Bell bradbell@seanet.com
Fri Dec 15 15:12:00 GMT 2006

CppAD has only received two positive votes and no other comments

   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-12/msg00026.html
   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-12/msg00028.html

Is there some problem with the distribution or a lack of interest in
such a package ?