[HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.

Yaakov S yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 16 02:22:00 GMT 2005

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> It looks like Alan has some work-related issues to deal with right now.
> I don't know if he'll be able to respond soon.

Right now it's not urgent; there's just a point update to 2.1.7, which
is also part of RC0 of the modular X11R7.0.

The modular packaging system could allow for a well-coordinated team of
maintainers to support it, something that was difficult with the
monolithic tree.  This is something Alan may want to consider,
especially if he's busy.

Yaakov