EMF support in pstoedit? (was: Re: pstoedit-3.42: Updated trial packages)

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Sat Oct 29 12:10:00 GMT 2005

James R. Phillips wrote:

> Updated trial packages for pstoedit-3.42 have been put on my server.  This
> version of pstoedit links to the libplot libraries in the plotutils package, so
> it should not be uploaded before a plotutils package is uploaded.  Dr. Zell's
> comments have also been addressed.  The links are:
>
> ftp://antiskid.homelinux.net/pub/pstoedit/pstoedit-3.42-1-src.tar.bz2
> ftp://antiskid.homelinux.net/pub/pstoedit/pstoedit-3.42-1.tar.bz2
> ftp://antiskid.homelinux.net/pub/pstoedit/setup.hint
> ftp://antiskid.homelinux.net/pub/pstoedit/pstoedit-devel/pstoedit-devel-3.42-1.tar.bz2
> ftp://antiskid.homelinux.net/pub/pstoedit/pstoedit-devel/setup.hint

The EMF plugin is missing.  libEMF is availabe now, could we have an
updated pstoedit with EMF module included, please?

Meanwhile I will build my own,
Gerrit
--
=^..^=