Multiple pending setup patches

Brian Dessent brian@dessent.net
Sat Oct 15 03:02:00 GMT 2005

Warren Young wrote:

> The the mirror list could show nonstandard mirrors in a different color.

But every mirror in the mirrors.lst is an official mirror.  There can be
at most only one mirror URL in the dialog that is not official: the one
that the user has just typed in, or the one that was used the last time
setup was run.  Since that URL is selected by default, it's already in a
different color than the rest.

But I do see your point.  I'm now thinking maybe setup could do
something similar -- I'm thinking an asterisk after the name (with
dialog text explaining its meaning), since using color becomes confusing
when you also have the selected/not-selected color distinction.

Brian