upset apparently mostly better now, but still ignoring my new package!

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Thu Jun 23 10:21:00 GMT 2005

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 23 00:41, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Ok, there's no longer 12 upset processes thrashing the machine, and the
>> brokenness in setup.ini has gone away for the most part, but it's still
>> not
>> correctly listing my apache2 packages.
>>
>> Help?
>
> You accidentally copied the apache2 directory into the cygwin directory
> instead of the cygwin/release directory.  No wonder it never showed up.

Um. I feel a little stupid! :-)

However, oddly enough, the data from setup.hint showed up in setup.ini
despite that, just missing the install: and source: entries!

> Dunno about upset otherwise.  setup.ini looks ok this morning, AFAICS.

Indeed, it seems fine now. How bizarre.

Max.