[ITP] Apache 2.0

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Mon Jun 20 00:57:00 GMT 2005

Recent demand for Apache 2.0 on cygwin@ has encouraged me to tidy up
the loose ends and submit this package that I've had half-finished for a
while.

I have explicitly verified that there are no file conflicts with the current
Apache 1.3 package.

There doesn't seem to be any particular consensus between Linux distros on
whether the package should be called "apache2" or "httpd".
I have chosen to follow the naming of the official tarball, and call it
"httpd". (Red Hat/Fedora does the same, FWIW)

Setup.exe URL:
http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/

Other URLs:
http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/httpd/httpd-2.0.54-1-src.tar.bz2

http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/httpd/httpd-2.0.54-1.tar.bz2

http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/httpd/httpd-devel/httpd-devel-2.0.54-1.tar.bz2

http://www-stud.robinson.cam.ac.uk/~mob22/cygwin/release/httpd/httpd-manual/httpd-manual-2.0.54-1.tar.bz2

Setup.hints:

sdesc: "Apache HTTPD 2.0"
ldesc: "The Apache Software Foundation HTTP Server"
category: Net Web
requires: cygwin libaprutil0 libapr0

sdesc: "Apache HTTPD 2.0 (Development package)"
ldesc: "The Apache Software Foundation HTTP Server"
category: Net Web
requires: httpd
external-source: httpd

sdesc: "Apache HTTPD 2.0 (Manual)"
ldesc: "The Apache Software Foundation HTTP Server"
category: Net Web
requires:
external-source: httpd

Max.