bsdgames

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Wed Jan 19 12:33:00 GMT 2005

John Morrison (Cygwin) wrote:

> *shrug* on my Debian box, /usr/games is in the path... anyone have a
> RedHat/Fedora install they could check?

I checked an RH9 and an FC3 box, and neither have /usr/games in their
standard path.  But then, neither have anything installed in /usr/games
at the moment, so it's possible that that would change if you did
install an RPM that used that directory.

In my experience, I've always had to add /usr/games to the path.  I
remember this in particular with nethack.