fortune-1.99.1

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Thu Jan 13 11:43:00 GMT 2005

On Jan 13 11:19, Reini Urban wrote:
> Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes schrieb:
> >On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 10:16:39AM +0100, Reini Urban wrote:
> >>Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes:

> >>=> "german quotes" please.
> >>Deutsch would be a person.
> >
> >I'll take your word for it, but
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language
> >lies then.
>
> German is complicated and full of traps. Maybe you mixed that with
> "dutch"? "Dutch quotes" (as adjective) would be ok.

... but wouldn't mean the same, of course, because that would be too easy.
Keep it in English please.  "Deutsch" would be incorrect in this context
anyway.  *If* you want to use it, say "deutsche quotes", but that's bad
English ;-)

I'm wondering if we should add a "WARNING: Contains potentially offensive
texts"(*) to the sdesc in setup.hint.  Not that I like the idea, but it
seems appropriate to avoid more discussion on the list.  What do you think?

Oh, yes, the package itself looks ok to me.  I'll upload it after you,
Yitzchak, have said a word about the sdesc.

Corinna

(*) And, of course, "May contain nuts".

Red Hat, Inc.