inital proposal to submit package "antlr"

wolfgang haefelinger ora.et.labora@web.de
Tue Jan 11 17:47:00 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for package
antlr. This is a new  package  and this is my first try, so
please be patient with me.

This is the content of "setup.hint" as requested by
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting

======= setup.hint ========================================
# comment
sdesc: (AN)other (T)ool for (L)anguage (R)ecognition
ldesc: "A language tool  that provides a framework for constructing
recognizers, compilers, and  translators  from grammatical
descriptions. The following languages are supported:

  Java |  C++ | C# | Python

In order to run the tool ANTLR you need to have Java(tm) installed
which is searched in your $PATH.

For further information checkout:  http://www.antlr.org.
"
category: "Devel"
requires: cygwin gcc-java

The packages are ready for upload. Would be nice if someone
call tell where to upload and how to continue from here ..

Cheers,
Wolfgang.