Header files for Windows OpenLDAP client

Sangita Mohan sangitam@qualcomm.com
Thu Feb 17 01:23:00 GMT 2005

I downloaded the client library for Windows using Cygwin. I got a bunch of
dll files

cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll
cyglber-2-2-7.dll
cygldap-2-2-7.dll
cygldap_r-2-2-7.dll
cygminires.dll
cygsasl2-2.dll
cygssl-0.9.7.dll

Basically I am upgrading my client from using the old umich LDAP to the
current version of OpenLDAP and *do* not need the server. I generated the
lib files from the dlls to use in my client. However I have been unlucky in
locating the header files to include.

The source that I got won't compile on Windows as I have files with a .h.in
extension.

lber_types.h.in
ldap_config.h.in
ldap_features.h.in

Does anyone have the header files to use for the OpenLDAP Windows client
library.

Also does the cygwin1.dll need to be included in my client along with the
OpenLDAP dll files?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sangita