new package: Joe's Own Editor

Joe Allen jhallen@datapower.com
Mon Apr 18 14:19:00 GMT 2005

OK, I've removed aspell as a requirement and have changed the directory
from /etc/joe to /usr/share/joe.

Here are the new files:

http://world.std.com/~jhallen/joe-3.3-1.tar.bz2
http://world.std.com/~jhallen/joe-3.3-1-src.tar.bz2
http://world.std.com/~jhallen/setup.hint

category: Editors
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "Joe's Own Editor - world-famous Wordstar-like text editor"
ldesc: "Joe's Own Editor - world-famous Wordstar-like text editor
Includes clones of several other editors:
  joe - Main user interface
  jmacs - Gnu-emacs clone
  jstar - Wordstar clone
  jpico - PICO clone
Editor has syntax highlighting, i18n support and works well
in Cygwin console.  Get 'aspell' for spell checking in JOE."