Please upload: doxygen v1.4.2-20050410

Hans W. Horn hannes@2horns.com
Tue Apr 12 07:15:00 GMT 2005

Please upload the latest doxygen release for cygwin (v1.4.2-20050410)

Binaries, sources & setup.hint files are located at
http://www.geocities.com/hannes_horn/cygwin/doxygen/

-rw-rw-rw-  1 hanshorn Power Users 1823811  Apr 11 23:44
doxygen-1.4.2-20050410-src.tar.bz2
-rw-rw-rw-  1 hanshorn Power Users 1474000  Apr 11 23:43
doxygen-1.4.2-20050410.tar.bz2
-rwx------+   1 hanshorn Power Users         351  Apr 11 08:26 setup.hint

Since yahoo free webhosting doesn't allow files with the .bz2 extension, I
changed the extension of the package files to tgz. Just save these files
back as .bz2.
Same with setup.hint. Here I simply appended .html; just save without .html.

Since this is my first contribution of this kind, please bear with me if I
didn't get it all right off the bat.

Hans