setup 2.427 runtime error

David A. Cobb Superbiskit@cox.net
Sun Sep 19 00:53:00 GMT 2004

I really hate to be such a PITA ( this time, anyway ).  Is there
anywhere you'all would suggest I look,
for a probable cause on this monster.  It has me dead-in-the-water as
regards Cygwin.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.