Bug tracking services?

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Wed Oct 27 21:12:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 01:56:00PM -0500, Brian Ford wrote:
>I hate to cross post like this, but I think it's appropriate for the
>question posed...
>
>On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> I've set up the categories for cygwin:
>>
>> http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/describecomponents.cgi?product=cygwin
>
>Should the "Default Owner" be changed for Cygwin/X and setup.exe to Alex
>and Max respectively?  Just curious...

When everyone has accounts and has indicated assent, I will reassign the
ownership of the groups.

There is no reason to cross-post, btw.  Alexander reads cygwin-apps.  I
asked for questions to go to cygwin-apps to minimize cross-list chatter,
especially from people who aren't going to be responsible for dealing
with entered bugs.

I cross-posted to begin with because the people who would be entering
bugs are not guaranteed to be reading cygwin-apps.

cgf