setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Wed Oct 27 01:29:00 GMT 2004

Reini Urban schrieb:
> Attached is my ugly patch to make the dialogs larger by 200, to limit
> the package version string to max 45 chars and to limit the max package
> column width to 500 pixel (better than nothing). My calculation if the
> max column width from the parent window was too fragile. Maybe someone
> wants to try.

Well, sorry. This patch is not very good. It forbids to resize to
smaller then the initial size. I'll make a better one.

And I'm testing some new setup.ini options which Robert initially
implemented but obviously got stuck somewhere:

Recommends Replaces Depends Pre-Depends Build-Depends
Conflicts Suggests Provides
Maintainer Architecture Source Binary Standards-Version
Priority Files Directory

Esp. "Replaces: sh-utils fileutils textutils" would be needed for
coreutils. And it doesn't require additional user-input.