setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Tue Oct 26 01:26:00 GMT 2004

Gary R. Van Sickle schrieb:
>>Unfortunately most of the rc entries are hardcoded and are
>>not calculated at init. I'd prefer to calc them at init and
>>place the ressources then relatively from left, up, right and
>>bottom, but this looks like a lot of work.
>
> It is.

Ah, I see. Not much work.

But nevertheless since we have now just another broken package version
string - openldap-2-2-15 - which makes the "Current" header exceed the
window width, I've made some tiny changes to limit this width to the max
window size.

Shouldn't we also truncate the max package version string length in
setup to something like 30?
This becomes annoying. Not the first time.

openldap-2-2-15 has a broken setup.hint!