libungif - Depends on obsolete X libraries - Rebuild for approval by maintainer

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Mar 17 01:25:00 GMT 2004

Lapo Luchini wrote:

> Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>

>>I am posting this for review by Lapo, the current maintainer of
>>libungif.  If Lapo approves, I will upload this ASAP.
>

> I'm packagin' 4.1.1, but in the meantime feel free to upload this one
> (that seems to have already most of the needed patches except "upgrade
> to latest version" ^_^).

Oops, I hadn't realized that you had given the okay to upload here.

I just uploaded 4.1.0-3 as 'curr' and 4.1.2-1 as 'test', and pushed a
new setup.hint that doesn't depend on XFree86-lib-compat.

Let us know if/when 4.1.2-1 should be marked as 'curr' and 4.1.0-3 removed.

Harold