Pending Packages List, 2004-03-13

Chris Jefferson caj@cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 12:16:00 GMT 2004

To help clean up the ITP list, I've been working on this for a while. It
is possible to get something which mostly works by simply compiling
everything under cygwin (and this is actually how the offical windows
distribution works). There are however quite a large number of
additional libraries which do not work in the resulting package due to
problems with forking and executing other problems (these are not
problems with cygwin I believe, but simply assumptions that should not
have been made).

While I hope to return with working packages eventually (either by
significantly cutting down on the libraries that come packaged, or
moving through and doing an intensive fix), for the moment I shall
withdraw the ITP from here.