Please upload: audiofile-0.2.6-1

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Wed Jun 16 08:29:00 GMT 2004

Reini schrieb:

> Yaakov Selkowitz schrieb:
>> Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>> | PS: Instead of the mega patch you could simple copy
>> |     /usr/autotool/devel/bin/libtool to objdir  if you have it installed.
>>
>> ... plus this way requires someone
>> else building the source package to have libtool-devel.

> But this is reasonable assumption.
> I prefer the simple cp over the patch. It also benefits from
> libtool-devel fixes.

You don't need to have libtool-devel installed since all needed files
are included, if the timestamps are ok and the Makefile.am is not
broken, no reconfiguring should be neccessary.

I use patched libtool-1.5.6 as libtool-devel and I think it is not a
problem as long as you use the source with my provided patch it should
build for you too.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=