Pending patches for generic build script

Sun Jan 25 18:38:00 GMT 2004

Here are the patches I have/had on my 'pending' list for the
generic-build-script.  Thanks for (permanently or even just temporarily)
handling these maintainance duties, Igor...

Some of these messages spawned threads and updated patches; be sure to
read all replies.
--
Chuck

Alan Miles: "Diff for generic readme and generic-build script"

Alan Miles: "Diff for generic readme and generic-build script to
automatically generate pkg data and file listings"

Alan Miles: "Patch for generic readme and generic-build script to
automatically generate pkg data and file listings"
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-01/msg00042.html

Harold Hunt: "Patch to generic-build-script for listing package files"
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-10/msg00351.html

Lapo Luchini: patch to generic-build-script (updated to cvs 1.4)
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-08/msg00323.html

Lapo Luchini: patch to generic-build-script
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00273.html