[PACKAGE UPDATE]: grace-5.1.14-1 - WITHDRAWN

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Jan 16 17:46:00 GMT 2004

Volker,

Volker Quetschke wrote:

> I'm really sorry for the confusion, but discussion on cygwin-xfree
> revealed a problem either in grace, but more propably in lesstif.
>
> grace 5.1.14 crashes under certain circumstances. The 5.1.12 version
> doesn't! (All libraries linked in static)

Hmm... that could be part of the problem.  I do not know that the
LessTif static libraries even work anymore after the changes we made to
make Xt and LessTif as shared libraries.  You should try linking against
the shared libs and see if it works as expected.

Harold